A Solar Powered Recording Studio
Evergroove has always been committed to our environment and powering our studio by solar power is just one way we can achieve that goal. Sure it’s the trendy thing to do these days, but we’ve always eco-conciously worked to reduce our impact on the planet in an eco-conscious way. Much of the appeal of our Colorado foothills location is our close proximity to wilderness, where the repercussions of pollution and environmental ignorance are readily apparent. We take steps that not only help our rural Denver-area environment, but they also happen to reduce our costs, which we pass on to our customers.
We are happy to take as many steps as possible to reduce our impact on Ma Earth:
- Using solar power – Evergroove is the first recording studio in the Colorado Front Range, and one of the few in the nation, to use “home grown” solar power generated on our roof.
- Employing construction methods and techniques to reduce the use of electricity and natural gas.
- Recycling paper, plastic, metals, and cardboard.
- Using recycled materials whenever possible.
- Working with local businesses and ecologically-committed companies.
- Using recycled gear – a vast majority of our equipment is pre-owned, and we recycle gear in turn, which keeps electronics and other environmental nasties out of landfills.
- Working to create a healthy, balanced forest environment on our land.