Prices. Rates. Cost. The Money Part.
Evergroove Recording Studio is a very fairly priced studio compared to other recording studios in the Denver, Colorado metro area. Our base rates are the prices you see below, and that is the maximum you will ever pay (for an even better deal, see Project Pricing below).
- Audio Cleanup : $50/hour
- Audio Transfers: Call for a quote
- Consulting: $50/hour
- Mastering: $50/song (+ Duplication Setup $60/disc)
- Mixing: $275 per song or $50 per hour. Call today to see which option is best for your project.
- Recording: $50/hour
- Song Edits: $50/song
- Studio Rental (BYOE): $30/hour or $300/day (12 hour day)
If you are doing an album or similar project, you tell us what your budget and expectations are, and we will tailor a project rate and plan just for you! Our goal is to create a great result at terms that are fair to all parties. All discounts and adjustments are calculated up-front to determine your estimated project rate. We highly recommend this option as the most economical and least stressful for you, and therefore the least stressful option for the entire project team. Call us for information.
- 15% Active Duty Service: Please show your Military ID at time of payment. Thanks so much for your service!
- 10% Duplication/Replication: We refer clients to Eyedea Worx for media duplication/replication; once your Evergroove clientship is verified, you can receive up to 10% off your Eyedea Worx order. Contact us for more information.
- Please be aware that we are a busy, full-time studio. We are generally booked out 6-8 weeks in advance, and may be booked for longer sessions even further out. We regularly have openings here and there however, so please call regardless. We work with everyone as best as possible. Weekends book earlier and further out than weekdays. (You may want to consider this when calling around to other studios… ask yourself if getting into a studio faster is more important than getting into a studio that is busy for a reason.)
- We schedule all clients on a first-come, first-served basis. To pencil in your session or project, just call or email us. A project is considered fully booked when we receive your deposit (within 7 days of initial booking request). Up until that point, you are first in line for that day/time slot. If during that “penciled-in” period, someone else can pay the deposit for that same day/time slot and wants it, you will be given first right of refusal upon your deposit payment.
- Deposits are refundable up to 7 days after payment at which time they become non-refundable but reassignable to a different session for the same artist for reasons such rescheduling and emergencies.
- We generally book time between 10am and 10pm, however we are happy to make adjustments as necessary – just ask!
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your session. We will pencil in your scheduled session and wait up to 5 days for your deposit to arrive by mail, phone, or in person.
- We accept cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- Additional (unscheduled) time on a project may be added once the previous invoice for services rendered has been paid in full.
- Files will not be released until all outstanding invoices are paid in full – no exceptions.
- The following document is the policy agreement all clients are required to sign. It’s to protect all of us. You can come in with your signed policy, or we will provide one before we begin the session.