Denver’s Best Recording Studio…
…isn’t in Denver
The best recording studio in Denver Colorado is actually right outside Denver, where the real Colorado comes alive.
Evergroove is the only professional recording studio in Evergreen and this makes our location unique. Walk 5 minutes to two trail systems for hiking, mountain biking, backpacking, sightseeing, and rock climbing. Walk 15 minutes to a historic inn with world-class dining and a cozy bar. Drive 10 minutes to the famous Little Bear and Cactus Jacks‘ great patio in downtown Evergreen. Another 15 minutes in the car drops you off at the best outdoor concert venue anywhere… Red Rocks. For more local adventure, head to Mount Evans and the surrounding wilderness (on foot or by car), a dozen ski resorts, 14ers, white water rafting, and other recreation splendors. Yet our studio lies within one hour of the greater Denver metro area and DIA making it a Denver Recording Studio too! Time spent at Evergroove is more than a recording session, it’s a little vacation for musicians!
Nearby Restaurants & Stores
- Wildflower Cafe – the best breakfast/brunch/lunch in the foothills… besides the fact that they have Killer bloodys and the grooviest staff in town. Also, sushi on Thursday nights.
- Tin Star Cafe – apple fritters the size of plates. Add BBQ and call it a Glutton.
- One World Cafe – Big bowls of extremely tasty pasta, curry, salad, and more.
- Sophie’s Piano Bar & Grill – casual American (Traditional) that is hard to pass up!
- Saigon Landing – Vietnamese delights… great lunch menu.
- Brook Forest Inn – Great pizza, wings, sandwiches… and fancy food too! Within a brisk (there’s a big hill) ⅓ mile walk. Rooms are available for reservation – please contact the Inn for more info.
- Evergreen Liquors
- Anthony’s Pizza
- Stagecoach Grill – yummy smoked and BBQ meats, and the best side salad around.
- Taco Bell
- King Soopers (Bergen Park)
- Natural Grocers (Bergen Park) – if you tend to buy organic/healthy, they are a better deal than the KS folks next door (just sayin’)
- Beau Thai (Bergen Park) – if Thai is your thing, give it a try.
- Cuisine of the Himalayas (Bergen Park) – hearty mountain food from India… delish!
- El Señior Sol – good, tummy-warming Colorado-Mex.
- Cabin Creek Smokehouse BBQ
- Aspen Park Wine & Spirits
- Anthony’s Pizza
- King Soopers
- Biggie Liquors
- Golden Stix – tasty Asian food with lots of veggie options
- JJ Madwells – get your homecooked Italian on – yum!
- Aspen Perk Café
- Brook’s Place Tavern - good beer selection, and the menu is great!
View Evergroove Studio Location in a larger map